Friday 25 November 2011

Say Bye~ to Test 2 but say Hi to assignments and presentations

Hurray, hurray hurray…!!!

Finally all tests 2 are done! It has been a hectic week for all of us whereby we were sitting for 4 subjects within a week, so called as the "Test Week". Everyone was having a hard time in concentrating on studies, neither I. 

As a summary, some of the tests are quite hard and the common issue of each test is not enough time to finish it. For me, Mathematics would be the hardest among other subjects because I do not really understand and modify what I have learn in this subject. I even managed to pass once out of all the additional mathematics tests during high school. Anyway, tests are over now, it is no use to cry over the split milk, I should take this as the motivation in order to study harder for finals. I just hope that I will not fail in any subjects.

Now, around three more weeks will be the end of this semester and here come assignments and presentations. So the following is my to-do-list for this weekends:

1. Economic assignment
2. Business assignment
3. English assignment draft outline
4. 5 pieces of English essays

Lot of works awaiting me...Gambateh, FIONA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment