Thursday 17 November 2011

The first half month of November

5th of November
Due to our MPW assignment, we had decided to carry out our community service at Port Dickson and we are Fiona, Xiao Lei, Vivian, Jason, Wei Kei, Wei Yen, Andy, Yung Seng, Billy, Bubu, Kien Teck and John, total of 12 people. Most of the boys went there a day earlier than girls. So, once we arrived at Port Dickson in the early morning, we met with the guys and had our breakfast KEDAI KOPI PAK LANG. Something funny happened while we having breakfast whereby Andy was trying to order two HALF-BOILED EGGS, who knows when it came, it turned into...
Andy's face expression was damn funny
After a short rest, here we were heading to the beach to carry out the community service-cleaning the beach.

Not to forgot, we did enjoy ourselves with taking photos, eating ice-cream and playing football after finished the community service.

At night, we even had BBQ and steamboat at Jason's house. Jason's family was so thoughtful and prepared all the ingredients and materials for us. We chatted along and played ping pong in a meanwhile.

On the next day, John, Yung Seng, Vivian, Wei Yan, Wei Kei and me went back after having lunch while others were staying there for another night.  I really had fun for the two days one night trip at Port Dickson because it had been a long time since last time I went to a beach with my family.A very big thanks to John for being our driver and Jason for his family's treat.

11th November 2011
Today is 11-11-2011, so called the Triple 11 day, a special date that we may only encounter every 5000years, I guess. So, today I went back to my high school , SMJK Katholik  to take my SPM certificate and met with the teachers, juniors and had lunch with my old friends. It was great to visit my secondary school and all the teachers who taught me last time. Every teacher said that we did change a lot and nearly could not recognize our faces. Well, I did grab this opportunity to visit the juniors of my previous club in high school, really miss them so much. Later on, I had my lunch with the old friends at the mamak stall outside my school. It reminded me the old times and memories we had been through in high school. I am really happy that we can still stay together after graduated from high school whereby everyone is studying in different university and I hope this friendship can last forever. Here are some photos of the day.
My Form 4 and 5 Sejarah Teacher. Her teaching helped me a lot in understanding the subject.
My Economic teacher and also my previous club's teacher advisor.

My From 5 English Teacher. He always teach us things that out of the textbooks and he did have a super LOUD voice
Some of the friends who studying Form 6.
The juniors
TITIES :)
2 years friendship and it is still counting :)


Although I spent my day in a quite simple way, but it became memorable with you all ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment