Sunday 27 November 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, HuiJun!

As I mentioned that tests are just finished in my recent post, it is for sure that I am going out and relax myself. So, I went to Sunway Pyramid with a bunch of my friends yesterday to celebrate birthday for one of them, HuiJun. It was planned like one month ago. Her actual birthday falls on 19th of November which passed around a week from now. From what I remember, I did not celebrate her birthday before even though I already knew her since Form 4. So, this would be the first time we celebrate birthday for her.

HuiJun is a cheerful and positive minded girl, someone that you will never see her in a depress or sad mood. Moreover, she is the most talkative among us whereby she can talk non-stop for the whole day till we feel annoyed with her voice. I did remember that once I scolded her before during the rest time between exam. I was trying hard in my revision while she was talking non-stop beside me. I felt very pissed off when she keep disturbing me from studies. But for now, whenever I think about this incident, I really feel so sorry that I scolded her. After that, she feels a bit scared when she wanted to talk to me, I guess. There is a period which my ankle was injured and she accidentally kicked my ankle while passing by in front of me. It was so painful and I cried out. She was so nervous and felt very sorry for her act. She even apologize in my birthday card's wishes after my ankle recovered. There is no doubt that she is a very good friend for me, I am glad to have her as my friend.

So, back to the topic. As usual, we went to RED BOX to have karaoke session to celebrate for her birthday. It has been a long time since we "sing k" last time. Everyone of us love to "sing k" whereby you can actually imagine that we are not singing but shouting and jumping on the couch. Before leaving RED BOX, we sang her birthday song and handed her a handmade birthday card and a purse as the birthday gift. We know that she is very emotional but we did not expect that she will cry when she got the card and gift. Yeah, she did cry!

After that, we walked around and shopped at Padini Concept Store since there is a discount going on. Unfortunately, I was unable to buy anything because too many people and I am lazy to squeeze in the flow. Then, we went to WongKok Restaurant to have our lunch and here came the chatting sessions. Three of my friends were just finished their foundation and deciding where to go to further their studies. Both of them who are HuiJun and Cindy decided to study in INTI and I was keep persuading the other to come and be the INTIANS too. Gossips keep on going and then is photo session. Here are the photos taken yesterday.

The birthday girl, HuiJun :)
The only group photo of the day
Me and the birthday girl
A bunch of beauties, love you girls <3
The hand-made birthday card
Lastly, we took our own individual pictures then combine and arrange from the youngest and eldest among our gang.

I am very happy throughout this outing and looking forward to the next outing. It was a tiring day and my coughing is getting more serious. I really dislike eating medicine, the taste is yucks but I have no choice now. Hope the birthday girl did enjoy for our plan although it was very simple. Once again, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, HUIJUN! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment