Friday 7 October 2011

A little update

Life is getting busier where tests and assignments' due date are just around the corner. This semester is obviously not as free and relax as first semester. It's kind of stressful especially when I do not understand what is the lecturer talking about. Maybe I am still not used to her teaching method whereby we need to copy notes while listening to her explanation at the same time and the notes given is very LITTLE. With the addition of club activities, I always get tired easily and sleep in a late time. Sometimes, I doubt that whether I have extra time for those club activities. Seeing others handling their academic and club activities so well, if they can, why not for me? That's what on my mind and the reason I still hold on to it now. I wanted to enjoy university life with gaining different experience, learn more and see things in different view point instead of just study.

Here we gonna sit for our tests start from next week, Good Luck Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment