Saturday 17 September 2011

Mid-Autumn Festival 2011

Mid-Autumn Festival which also known as Mooncake Festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the Chinese calendar. For this year, Mid-Autumn Festival was fall on 12th September and it was celebrated a little different. Why I said so? Basically, my family will organize a small gathering with relatives every year but this year I celebrated it with my INTI friends since I am staying at the dormitory due to studies reason. 

Anyway, I had a great night. I used to stop playing or carrying lantern around when I was 7 years old if I am not mistaken. This year, Xiao Lei and Stephanie were so thoughtful that they brought some lanterns and candles for us instead of queuing up to get those things from the Stact-Club. By the time we started to have our Mid-Autumn Walk around the dormitories, it started to rain. Well, it did not bring down our spirit. Everyone lighted up their lanterns and here we started our walk under the rain. It is kind of romantic also, right? Haha...

One thing not to forget is taking photos, I really love to take photos very much. Unfortunately, I am still in the way of saving money to get myself a DSLR camera. So, I was playing with Vivian's DSLR camera that night.The climax of the night, Andy bought a sky lantern and we wrote our wishes and names on it. This is the first time  in my life floating a sky lantern. Hope our wishes will come true :) Here are the photos of the night...

Fiona with the little orange lantern :)

From left to right: Wei kay, Xiao Lei, Vivain and Josephine

3A1 <3
Names

Another group photo of the night :)

Before the night ended, we had drinking tea and chatting session at Block N. Thanks to Andy for bringing the tea set. I had a wonderful Mid-Autumn Festival this year, how about you? :)



I love photos, 
because the best thing about it is that it never changes even when the person on it does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment