Saturday 10 September 2011

About Fiona

Hello, everyone! Since this is the first post of my blog, I am going to introduce a little bit of my background. My name is Lee Kae Yng, you can also call me Fiona and I am 18 years old. I come from Serdang and currently studying Foundation in Business(CFPI) at INTI International University, Nilai. Playing guitar, listening to music, and surfing internet are my hobbies. Everyone may think that I am a quiet person but once you know me well, I can be very talkative too.

What are my goals in life? Well, as for my mission, I wish to get straight A's for the subjects in this second semester. I know that it is not gonna be easy to achieve but nothing is easy in life, right? I believe if I put in effort, nothing is impossible. Besides' that I hope I will be having an interesting semester, meet with some new faces and experience something new or different. For vision, I wish to have a simple life. I do not wish to be very rich and famous but having families and friends around me to enjoy life together. 

For me, I think writing is important. Writing is like a platform for us to express our feelings, emotions and ideas. I used to write out my feelings on a piece of paper whenever I am down or depressed and throw it away into the dustbin with the sadness. I always feel better and relief after voice out all my feelings as in non-verbal. 

That is all I gonna say,i guess. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog and comments are welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment